On the 19th & 20th of July, the Tour de France will go through Oisans!
Click here to see the stages.
FRIDAY 20TH JULY
- 4PM to 8PM in Vaujany (here)
RACES FOR CHILDREN FROM 5 TO 14 YEARS OLD
- 4PM – 6PM: Registration for children's races
- 6PM: Children borned between 2003 and 2006: 1 500m
- 6:20PM : Children borned between 2007 and 2010: 1 000m
- 6:30PM : Children borned in 2011 and 2012: 500m
SATURDAY 21 JULY
- 3 :30AM – 10AM in Vaujany (here)
THE 30KM RACE
- 30km / 1 554m ascent
- 7:30AM : Shuttle from Vaujany to Auris en Oisans
- 9AM : Departure from Auris en Oisans (in front of the Tourism Office)
- 2PM : Prize giving ceremony in Vaujany (address: Place de la fare)